Downloading Your Kaltura Videos - Faculty Portal
UMA Faculty Development Center
Just ask. We'll help
VIRTUAL LIVE SUPPORT
Resolve your issues instantly:
Report a Problem:
- A link to the course. At the very least the title and course code.
- Specifics - include the module name or assignment name connected to your question.
- Location - where in the course is the issue occurring?
- Details - What is the issue/question?
- Examples - include an example if possible.
- Screenshots are great!
Leave a voice message for a call-back: 207-262-7979
Back Downloading Your Kaltura Videos
Access your My Media in Blackboard or at Video.maine.edu.
Click the Edit button (Pencil icon) beside the video you would like to download.
Under the Downloads tab, check the formats you wish to have available for download**.
Click Go to media.
Click Details and select Download from the details pull down menu.
Click Download from the Actions column beside your video(s) name.
**Note: You will not be able to download the video until you have selected an available format. Not all formats listed will be available for your video. You should at least select Source Video.