Tech Tools - Faculty Portal
This section outlines the main education technology tools implemented throughout the University of Maine System.
Kaltura Tutorials: Kaltura is UMS video-asset management platform; it will host all your video materials for your courses;
Zoom Tutorials: Zoom can immeasurably enhance student participation in the "distance" course through live and recorded web video interaction with peers and instructors.
FAQ's to provide you with answers to your other education technology questions;
UMA Faculty Development Center
Just ask. We'll help!
VIRTUAL LIVE SUPPORT.
Resolve your issues instantly:
Mon, Tu, Th, 10 am - 7 pm
Wed, Fri, 10 am - 4 pm
No appointment needed.
Report a Problem:
- A link to the course. At the very least the title and course code.
- Specifics - include the module name or assignment name connected to your question.
- Location - where in the course is the issue occurring?
- Details - What is the issue/question?
- Examples - include an example if possible.
- Screenshots are great!
Leave a voice message for a call-back: 207-262-7979