LMS Vendor Presentations
LMS Scenario Feedback
► View and provide feedback by following this link.
The vendors were asked to provide a short video response to each of eight scenarios that address common functions faculty use within the LMS.
New Google session added to an already rich program:
Google presenting "Course Kit'"
Sponsorship & Attendance Information
This event is made possible by the UMS Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs, the staff and space provided by the University of Maine at Augusta, and the donations of US:ITS Classrooms of the Future. We invite attendees from all campuses and outreach centers to join us. This event is most suitable for those teaching, learning, supporting, or advising via distance or web-facilitated modalities, such as compressed video, interactive television, web-conference, satellite campus or outreach center, correspondence, or fully online. In other words, anyone involved in the work of technology-enhanced teaching and learning within the University of Maine System will find this conference useful.
You might elect to attend if you are teaching or working in the University of Maine System, and one of the following:
- Full-time faculty
- Adjunct or part-time faculty
- Fully online or distance faculty
- Graduate student with a teaching assignment within UMS
- Academic administration or leadership
- Academic support staff
- Distance logistics support
- Disability or accessibility coordinators
- Library staff
- Instructional, learning, or eLearning designers
- Distance education specialists
- Student support service providers
- Center-based staff (or any UMS staff supporting teaching and learning away from the “campus hub”)
- Instructional content developers
- Staff using Kaltura, Zoom, or Blackboard
- Online training developers
- Academic advisors
Still not sure if this conference is appropriate for you? We recommend you check out the playlist from our 2016 Institute, as many of the sessions were recorded and available to stream on Youtube. You might also consider asking your direct supervisor, departmental chair or coordinator, or someone you know has attended the Institute in years past.
The University makes every effort to provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities upon request. Any person with a disability who needs accommodations for this event should contact Araminta Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 621-3338 to submit a request. Certain accommodations may require planning and resources for us to implement, so we ask that individuals with accommodations needs submit their request no later than the date registration closes: Thursday, May 2, 2019 (11:59 p.m.). Thank you!